Wednesday 12 August 2009

Progress update

The Sudoku Grader has now been integrated into the App and translation into German is almost finished.

Hopefully both of these will be released this weekend followed by support for Italian.

In the mean time I've released another app - this one is a bit different from Sudoku Grab, it's space invaders! You can read it about it on the app store

Add To Google BookmarksAdd To Yahoo MyWebAdd To Windows LiveAdd To SlashdotStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To BloglinesAdd To AskAdd To FurlAdd To RedditAdd To Newsvine

3 comments:

  1. You got on daringfireball.net today, congrats - I'd love to know how it affected your sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be posting up another month's worth soon - up until a couple of days ago sales had really tailed off. But, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to grabbing some fresh puzzles with the grading option! I've been hoping for a feature like this. My only question is if the program will grade existnig captured puzzles. I have some captured ones and would love to see what the grading system thinks...

    The only other thing that is on my wish list is a way to compare a new puzzle to the library to ensure the starting numbers weren't exact duplicates

    ReplyDelete