Got the email this morning. Version 1.5 is on the app store. Feel free to drop an email to the support address (email@example.com) if you have any issues.
Friday, 8 May 2009
I submitted version 1.5 at the start of this week so it should be available some time next week.
- Help link on the front page.
- Tracked down the weird bug where you sometimes couldn't navigate back from the settings page
- You can now customise the colours of the numbers
- You can switch the timer off
- Built in puzzles now have history (up to a maximum of 20 per difficulty level)
- Numbers on the recognition screen are now much bigger
- Usability improvement for color blind users (added a ? to problem numbers).
- Smart numbers - numbers will disable once they are completely filled in.
- Alert when you start up if you are already playing a puzzle
- Deletion of tags is now much easier - just swipe left on the puzzle book screen on the tag you want to delete
- Option to delete tags that are unused when you delete a puzzle
- Timer now handles sleep properly
And some general bug fixes.
Posted by Chris at 02:56